This is me not counting down the days

27 days...21 hours. Nope not counting.

I don't think there are a lot of new things to report. I've been keeping busy with work, planning, and getting all the little details in order for Brisbane. To tell you the truth time is going ridiculously fast, I assumed it would go so slow, it's work that is making time go fast. I have no more weekends left till I leave. I do have some fun times with fun people coming up.

First, I'm going to my first sweat. I'm excited and nervous. If you don't know what a sweat is, come back and I'll explain how my first experience went. One of my reasons for doing this now is to prepare me for the journey up ahead.

Starting Thursday night I will be in Toronto with Angela for the NXNE and hopefully getting together with a bunch of people for a fun weekend with fun people. If you don't know what NXNE is... check it out http://www.nxne.com/ . I volunteered for it when I was living in Toronto and I loved it, but I really didn't get to check out a lot of the bands. So this weekend I'm going to have music in my ears from morning till night... or morning, however you prefer to look at it. If you are in Toronto, there are a lot of free shows in Dundas Square. Iggy and the Stooges Saturday!

Then the weekend after that I'm heading to the states to do some shopping. I have a lot of shopping to do so I'm pretty stoked to do that. It's going to be a girls weekend, my mom, grandma and Linda, my uncles fiancée. Who doesn't love shopping?

And, the thing I'm most excited about, I get to head up north to visit my family and relax in somewhere other than Southwestern Ontario. I love being on the Island. So beautiful and relaxing. Just being up there puts me in a whole different frame of mind. I think it's just what I need before I leave.

And then I'm back for 4 days. And it's go time.

I can't lie. I'm kind of nervous.






No comments:

Post a Comment