so much, so little time

So, I booked my flight yesterday. As of July 14th I will be in Brisbane. It's so weird to say. It really hasn't hit me yet, I'm kind of curious when it's going to happen. I'm betting like a week before or even the day I wake up to go, that's even if I sleep. I've been known to not be able to sleep before big days, like Christmas, lol. Speaking of Christmas, this will be my first Christmas away from my family...in 26 years, well it will be 27 by then.

Since school has been over time has been flying. There's so much to do still. Plus a lot of visiting. Next weekend I'm heading to Toronto for a Screeching Weasel show, then for May 24, I'm heading to Algonquin for some camping, and I hope that the weather is better than it is right now. I've never been to Algonquin, so I'm excited! I don't think I can think anymore than 2 weeks in advance.

Another short post and I think they'll be like this until I actually get closer to my journey.
But I do have a few shout outs.

First, Happy Mothers Day to my awesome Mother!! You're an amazing and strong woman and you can do anything you put your mind to. Love you.

Second, to my friend Lesley. Tomorrow is "fusion bomb" day. You are strong and amazing, and I know you'll do great. All my positive vibes are with you!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the vibes, and you will have a riot at Weasel, trust me! I'd be there if I weren't the fusion bomb :) xo lesley

    ReplyDelete