I said what?

This conversation happened with my roommate while eating these



Rachel: "Why are the bunny peeps called peeps? They don't make a peeping sound like chicks.

They don't even make sound."
Mandy: "Rabbits? Of course they make sound! Don't they 'ribbit'? Oh...no, wait, that's a frog."


I would blame this on school brain... but this type of conversation has happened before and it involved one a day vitamin. Sometime my mouth moves faster than my brain.

Well, I just got done my second last paper. Done last minute per usual. That's something I need to work on for next year... well July. It's (Australia) only 3 months away as of right now... thats bizarre-o-land, its one of the biggest moves / life event for me, and it's slowly hitting me more and more. It goes in waves. I'll feel overwhelmed, happy and anxious all in the same emotion, it's really quite a weird feeling, they're all pretty intense feelings by themselves.

Well I should go in and hand in the paper I just finished and come back and start the last one. Homestretch. Just exams. Time is really starting to fly by...is it an age thing? Ugh please don't say it's an age thing! Ok, I'm leaving to go hand this sucker in.

No comments:

Post a Comment