Australia on the brain.

hey!

Well I'm supposed to be writing an essay. But lately I have come down with Australia fever. I found out in February that I'll be going on an exchange to Griffith University in Brisbane or Brisvegas if you wish. As much as I understand that I should be focusing on school work, my mind just can't. I feel like there is so much to do, it's all a little over whelming. I've never been overseas and never really any significant travels, so this is big for me. And expensive. I should start a Mandy's going to Australia fund, you want to donate? hahaha... no seriously.

I have feeling that I'm not going to want to come home and if that happens, I think that I'm ok with that! There's something about Australia that reminds me of Canada. I think it's the people. We're all just amazing people! I'm excited about the weather. It'll be nice to have a warm winter, but it's going to suck coming back in December or January when our winter is in full force. I'm not sure how my body is going to react to jet leg. Brisbane is 14 hours ahead of us, so I'll be blogging from the future.

I've decided to blog about my experiences for family and friends while I'm away, but more importantly I'm doing it for myself. I know that this whole experience is going to force me out of my comfort zone. I can be a shy person when it comes to new people and new places, but as anyone who knows me could tell you, I'm not a quiet person. I get along with everyone, I love meeting new people and I love exploring. So everything will be blogged about.

Ok, I'm going to get back to that essay I was complaining about at the beginning of this post.

1 comment:

  1. Really excited for you and the Australia trip! It's gonna be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete